Rabo Global Traineeship
you are the banker of the future… What would you do?… Would you wait, stand up or take the lead?
As a trainee you will get the chance to bring out the best in yourself, others around you and at the same time make an impact by challenging Rabobank with your ideas and implementing same to make substantial changes.
Making a difference
You can make a difference by sharing your knowledge while focusing on;
- Three or four projects in different departments within the bank ;
- Assignments in one of Rabobank’s local banks, at the headquarters in Utrecht or abroad;
- Building an extensive network.
Together with other trainees you will focus on both personal and professional development. The Rabo Global traineeship will include a number of courses. Moreover you will be coached by a young talent manager, a mentor and a supervisor. A buddy will help you to find your way within Rabobank.
After completing our Traineeship, a world of opportunities will be opened. A few examples include: working as an analyst on complex corporate finance deals, a project management position within our InnoHub and a position as relationship manager.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Young Talent Management team brings talented people together to challenge and be challenged, connect and drive change to make an impact. With you as Trainee, the April 2019 group will consist of around 15 trainees .
Ali, former Rabo Global Trainee: “As Rabo Global Trainee I worked on the set-up of a blockchain platform, together with the 8 biggest banks in Europe. In this project I was responsible for designing the business case. In my traineeship year I did not only learn from where you focus on individually, but also from others.
Customer focus, setting the course, inspiration and result orientation are clearly essential for trainees
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- (Almost) hold a master’s degree and have a maximum of one year of work experience;
- Demonstrable affinity with the banking industry;
- Focus on personal development alongside your studies by, for example, running your own business, gaining international experience, doing internships and/or playing top sports;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English (level C1 / C2).
We are looking for trainees who already live in the Netherlands. You are native Dutch or aim to reside and work (longer-term) in the Netherlands.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? Personal and professional development are at the heart of Rabobank’s working method. We do so in countless ways, such as: providing tailor-made courses and programs during the traineeship year.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary of €3100,-;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget ( 9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributionsor even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as Trainee and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receive your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until the 4th of February. Apply via the “Solliciteren” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this traineeship, Marieke Merkelbach, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Marieke.Merkelbach@rabobank.nl or +31622482879.
- The next Rabo Traineeship class will start on the 1st of April 2019.
- Please be aware that due to the limited available positions for this class, applications are managed on a first come, first served basis. When we have reached the sufficient number of candidates, we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the final deadline.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank. The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!