TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – Graduate Position
Start date: August 2019
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life.
Join one of the top supply chains in the market a catalyst for change in driving the organization to our Manufacturing Excellence goals.
Your role would be to help the Cisco Supply Chain to unleash the full power of the digitization. As we are subject to a constant change we are deploying processes, policies and technologies to help us to be successful and we need talented individuals to contribute to our journey.
Your role would lie within a realm of regional Technical Operations team responsible for providing daily technical support to our manufacturing partners as well as helping Cisco to implement and adopt new platforms and technologies within manufacturing.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is an engineer by heart. Analytical in thinking and curios about how things are working. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for gaining more insights, simplifying and automating our processes through use of the modern technologies.
- Manage daily support of our products, systems and tools in manufacturing.
- Support New Product Introductions and product transfers in manufacturing.
- Develop test automation code for both SW & HW products.
- Develop automation of job related tasks.
- Analyze various sets of data for quality & process control.
- Solve automation and product related testing issues.
- Drive test optimization, test yield improvements and test process consistency within manufacturing sites.
- Initiate and/or execute the test excellence and transformational projects.
- Support product transfers between manufacturing sites.
Typically requires a BSc or MSc engineering degree within electronics or computing/ science or equivalent experience in working in the automated manufacturing industry or any other automated testing of HW or SW.
- Recently graduated, or graduating by the start of the program.
- Fluent in English
- Hold the right to live and work in Netherlands, without future company sponsorship required
- Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Object oriented programming (Python, Java, …)
- DB query experience (e.g. SQL, Cassandra, Impala …)
- Statistics & algebra
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible
- Test Technologies and methods - understanding of standard Design for Test (DFT) techniques and basic understanding of Cisco or industry-standard test
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MSCE, Novell, Linux is an advantage
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!