Bezig met laden...
Graduate Supply Chain Analyst Traineeship bij Argent Energy
Graduate Supply Chain Analyst Traineeship
Location: Amsterdam (rotations in NL and/or UK)
Main Purpose of Job
The trainee will work alongside the Planning, Shipping and Business Support teams and be involved in projects across Argent Energy’s sites. Previous experience is not necessarily required as full training will be given however the person needs to be ready to learn and become integrated with a strong Supply Chain team.
This is a 2-year Fixed Term Contract.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Day to day work alongside the Planning, Shipping and Business Support teams.
- Support day to day work as well as relevant projects within the Supply Chain team
- Gain an understanding of the wider Supply Chain
- Review inbound capacities whilst working closely with Operations & Purchasing to adjust appropriately
- Provide management information to support future planning
- Responsible for creating shortage lists for orders and optimise inventory levels
- Master Data activities
- Participate in weekly S&OP meeting and track actions
- Driving process Improvements with internal departments
- System maintenance ensuring data is updated accurately
- Responsible to generate Sales reports, Stock reports for the management teams
- Working closely with the logistics team and monitor on-time delivery performance for all orders raised
- Daily management of the supplier portfolio
- Anticipation of risks and drive mitigation actions
- Demand and forecast control
- Communicate effectively to internal customers, team colleagues and external suppliers
- Supply chain prioritisation
- Understand and define the optimal ordering characteristics and strategy
- Use data management tools to drive decisions in the supply chain including tank movements
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulatory/legal requirements
- Managing change in demand and supply within the SC systems, contribute to resolving issues and escalate as required
- Partner with SCM leaders to support/understand business strategy, outcomes and KPIs.
- Work closely with Argent’s other sites to improve processes, share knowledge and provide support where necessary. This will require occasional site visits in the UK/Netherlands.
Health and Safety
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of your Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Support and promote Argents management of change and permit to work systems.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Take responsibility for your own PPE ensuring appropriate storage and care.
- Always strive to work in a manner safe to yourself and others and report any hazards immediately.
- Ensure all staff and visitors operates in compliance with Safety regulations.
- Actively participate in addressing Safety, Health and Environmental issues affecting the production areas, ensuring the relevant S, H&E checks are carried out.
- Full knowledge of the Plant Emergency Procedures and associated responses are required.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Minimum Degree in relevant discipline.
- Chartership or willing to work towards this.
- Previous experience working in supply chain environment
- Exceptional planning and organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Expertise in problem solving
- Good team work ethic
- Proficiency in the English language
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Proficient in MS Office -Word/ Excel / PowerPoint.
- Evidence of self-motivation, an ability to use your own initiative and attention to detail is essential
- A drive to learn and develop.
- Full right to work in the UK/NL
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!
1044 AN Amsterdam