Work at SThree
SThree is one of the world leaders in the recruitment consultancy industry covering many niche markets. With a continuous growth since 1986 and a turnover of over 600 millions euros we are present in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, New York, Singapore, Dubai and many more exciting places.
SThree has 6 brands, each with the focus in its own niche market.
Huxley has specialized in Banking and Financial Services, Technology, Engineering and Supply Chain and is based in our office on the Singel in Amsterdam. www.huxley.com
Computer Futures has their focus in ICT. They recruit IT professionals and place them at leading customers worldwide. Computer Futures is located in Rotterdam (Maastoren) and in Amsterdam (Zuidas)www.computerfutures.com
Enterprise Partners is the latest brand of SThree that specializes in software applications such as CRM and ERP systems. They were established in August 2013, but already very successful.www.globalenterprisepartners.com
Progressive is a brand of SThree that specializes in Oil, Gas, Engineering, IT, Pharma, Food & Beverage. Progressive is located in Rotterdam (Maastoren), and in Amsterdam (Zuidas) www.progressiverecruitment.com
Real Staffing is recruiting professionals in Pharma, Biotech and Life Sciences. Real Staffing is like Progressive and Computer Futures located in Amsterdam at the Zuidas. www.realstaffing.com
JP Gray has specialized in support roles like Finance, Customer Services, HR and Administration.www.jpgray.com
We are dedicated to providing high level service, creating an organization our employees are proud to work for and ensuring our business practices are beneficial to customers, employees, communities and the environment. We are pleased to have been the recipient of awards over the years that have recognized this externally, including:
• APSCo Award for Excellence - CSR Initiative of the Year
• The Times “Top 50 Employers for Women 2014”
• RI - Most Admired Recruitment Company 2013
• APSCo Award for Excellence - International Recruitment Company of the Year 2013
In the Netherlands we are located in Amsterdam (Singel and Zuidas) and Rotterdam (Maastoren). We first came to the Netherlands in 1999 and today we have seven brands working from 3 offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. With 250 staff, we are the largest recruitment company in the Netherlands and the third largest contributor to total SThree profits. We’re not done yet though, by 2015 we plan on doubling our headcount. What’s more, we have a well-earned reputation as a developer of talent. Across SThree offices throughout the world, you will find managers who began their career in the Netherlands
When working at SThree in the Netherlands we can assure you that the level of energy, commitment and ambition is extremely high. Our employees go and do sports during lunch (fitness club very nearby), take part of marathons, participate in business competition hockey (won the last tournament), they often do fun stuff after work; having drinks together. They all feel like they are part of a big family. During work time they are very serious, dedicated and target driven, but always time for a good joke. We work for very interesting big and globally operating businesses as well as for SME.
When you start your career at SThree you have the opportunity to become successful in a multinational company that is still expanding. We are offering the opportunity for a fast-track career which is based on a transparant and meritocratic system; the better your perform the faster you grow. Next to these growth opportunities, SThree offers an extensive training programme. This will ensure you are handed all the tools you need to become a great Recruitment Consultant. On top of this Sthree offers international career oppotunities as well.
Sthree has a lot to offer:
- The opportunity to become successful in a multinational company that is still expanding
- A rapid career path based on a transparant, meritocratic system
- Intensive training thoughout your career
- Your salary consists of a fixed salary and unlimited commissions
- A company that recognizes its consultants hard work and rewards them with incentives
- International career opportunities
- Fantastic (team) rewards, such as ski trips, trips to Ibiza and Las Vegas;
- A dynamic work environment where hard work goes with pleasure;
- Participate in sports events, such like ‘bedrijfs hockey’, Rotterdam marathon, etc.
- As full-time employee, you are entitled to 25 vacation days per year. But the longer you work at SThree, the more holidays you get!
- A comprehensive pension scheme;
- You could get 2 days off per year to do volunteer work or other CSR related projects.
Medewerker aan het woord
Danielle van der Vegt
Manager Talent Acquisition