Bezig met laden...
Elekta’s Global Trainee Program
Add your talent to Elekta’s fight against cancer
Elekta is starting a Global Trainee Program in September 2019. We are looking for 6 trainees which will get challenging projects to work on. As a trainee at Elekta you will work at 3 of our international sites during a period of one year.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer. We are now looking for our next generation top-talents to join our year long global trainee program starting September 2019.
As a trainee, you will contribute to the fight against cancer, while working with business critical challenges. You will rotate between business lines and our global offices or work directly with our CEO. Through the program you will gain the network, skills and business insight you need to take the next step within Elekta and assume a leadership role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become part of a growing and successful technology firm within precision medicine.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding trainee program and the opportunity to:
- Join a cutting edge technology firm in the fight against cancer
- Kick-start your career with a steep learning curve in a complex yet entrepreneurial setting
- Gain a deep and wide insight into Elekta and the radiation medicine industry
- Contribute to a range of challenging international projects
- Emerge yourself in an environment with great diversity of nationalities, backgrounds and skills
- Build a great international network
Who We Are Looking For
- Top graduates from fields such as business, engineering or medicine eager to make an impact in the world
- No more than one year of work experience after graduation
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An entrepreneurial spirit not afraid to take initiative and formulate, as well as execute, strategy
- International mindset that will thrive in a global organization and has a willingness to travel
We will read applications continuously so please send us your application today via the ''Apply'' button! Last day to apply is April 19, 2019.
- Medical Devices
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!