Bezig met laden...
Global Manufacturing Trainee Program bij The Kraft Heinz Company
Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting leadership or technical career in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering or Quality.
Commencing September 2021 in our Elst manufacturing site, you will be on an initial 12-month program as part of an International cohort. You will broaden your overall knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, with the 12-month program including:
- Intensive, hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations and Supply Chain functions, complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing, Sales and Category.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Methodology, Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business trainings
- A factory Team Leader assignment, where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement business project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact.
Following graduation and a final project presentation, you will transition into your first role to set you on an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one, leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Operations Graduate Program, working closely with our UK and Netherlands based Zone Technical Experts and cohort of Graduates across EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training, leadership experience, and regular mentorship and senior leaders.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of master’s degree completed in 2019 or 2020 – Engineering, Science & Supply Chain are advantageous, however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full working rights in Europe
- Willingness to move across functional areas and relocate to different countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!