Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program
Kraft Heinz, The Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Job Description The Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program
Program Start Date: September 2022
Duration: 12-month program
Contract: permanent contract from the beginning of the trainee program
Business Function: Operations- Supply Chain- Manufacturing- Engineering or Quality
Locations: Elst factory- Kitt Green factory
The Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting leadership or technical career in Operations- Supply Chain- Manufacturing- Engineering or Quality.
Commencing September 2022 in our Kitt Green and Elst manufacturing site- you will be on an initial 12-month program as part of an International cohort. You will broaden your overall knowledge of how a multinational food company operates- with the 12-month program including:
- Intensive- hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations and Supply Chain functions- complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing- Sales and Category.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Methodology- Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business trainings
- A factory Team Leader assignment- where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement business project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact.
Following graduation and a final project presentation- you will transition into your first role to set you on an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one- leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Operations Graduate Program- working closely with our UK and Netherlands based Zone Technical Experts and cohort of Graduates across EMEA- LATAM and APAC.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training- leadership experience- and regular mentorship and senior leaders.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of master’s degree completed in 2021 or 2022 – Engineering- Science & Supply Chain are advantageous- however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full working rights in either UK or Europe
- Willingness to move across functional areas and relocate to different countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn- develop and grow
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies- we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. No matter the brand- we are united under one vision “To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally”. Bringing this vision to life are our 36-000+ teammates around the world- making food people love.
Together- we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability- and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day- we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future- build on a storied legacy- and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do. Join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity