Bezig met laden...
International Traineeship ProductIP
We are passionately working on a world where consumer products can be trusted and welcome equally ambitious new colleagues who want to join us in shaping that world ahead. Because we believe it is possible for anybody to sell compliant consumer products at a competitive price.
The agreements of Kyoto and Paris become energy labels, eco-design rules, restrictions on chemicals, goals in recycling. This is just a part of a complex range of regulations. Brand-owners, manufacturers, retailers, eCommerce platforms, traders, wholesalers, and fulfilment service providers. When their operation includes non-food consumer goods, they will have to ensure that they comply with this legislation. This is a relatively new and important part of their business. One essential for growth.
Our trainee program offers ambitious young professionals a unique opportunity to develop in an international, challenging, cross-sector environment. If you are ready to change the world of responsible trade and product development, and learn along the way from experts in retail, trade, and manufacturing, then this program is exactly the right choice for you.
Championed by international market leaders
The trainee program lays the foundation to become tomorrow's Compliance Management at renowned companies that are supporting this one-year traineeship.Interested? Apply now!
You should have at least a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering and outstanding academic performance.
We expect our trainees to be team-focused, to have excellent communication skills and a result-oriented working-style.
If your dedication and knowledge are above average, if you are fluent in English (and German), if you are internationally minded - then you could be one of our next trainees.
A new generation Product Compliance Officers
Perhaps you were not aware that product compliance in not only about product safety, is not only about paper hassle. Product compliance is now at the pivotal moment, where logistics was 20 years ago. Product and environmental legislation are mounting, and Brussels is setting the tone worldwide. Companies need more knowledge and understanding as product compliance has become an essential factor in doing business successfully. A team effort.
During your traineeship you will gain a broad insight in all aspects of designing, manufacturing, shipping, and distributing consumer and professional products.
After one-year intensive work and learning you will be ready to step into the market for compliance officers and have the tools you need to contribute to the success of your company
Because in addition to the ProductIP projects you will be working on, our trainees also have the unique opportunity to enjoy a learning program that will bring you into areas such as:
- International trade, trade agreements and their impact
- Environmental aspects of production, distribution and use of products
- Trends towards Circular Economy
- Value of brands, brand promises
- Social compliance, child labor, conflict materials
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
more direct product related issues such as:
- Product design and standards
- Product legislation, the reasons behind, roles in the supply chain
- Product use and waste (recycling), choice of materials
- Quality in the production, logistics and distribution
- Compliance monitoring and reporting, improvement steps
and organisational topics:
- Change management in your own organisation; getting management involved, motivate colleagues, and contribute to the success of your company
- Transparency; digitalisation in the supply chain
During the traineeship you will have a mentor from your department, and a dedicated program manager will support the process.
The program is championed by internationally renowned companies, who are interested to get in touch with you later in the program to discuss possible employment. These companies will, during the program, also provide lectures and will introduce their company to the trainee group.
What will be the process?
- Apply for the traineeship; send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
- Selection process: we will review your application documents carefully. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible and we will let you know if your profile seems to be a good fit.
- If your profile meets our requirements, you will be invited to an online interview so that we can get a better idea of your experience and motivation.
- Face-to-face interview: If your online interview is successful, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview. You will have the chance to get to know us and show us your full potential. To have a more in-depth discussion and get to know each other better, this may be followed by meetings with other staff.
- After the face-to-face interview we will discuss what we think of you -as will you vice versa- and will let you know the outcome as soon as possible.
- Contract offer; we will, of course, discuss your contract and related conditions in depth and will clarify any unanswered questions.
Onboarding: during your onboarding on your first working days, you will get a comprehensive introduction into the company and the world of non-food (consumer) goods.
It is in all parties’ interest to keep the recruitment process as fast as possible. ProductIP is a compact organisation with short decision-making lines to ensure fast response.
It is important for us to get to know the real you. In the context of applications and recruitment processes, there are a lot of myths about how organizations process your application. We want you to concentrate on what really matters: you and your career.
Any questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!