Bezig met laden...
Traineeship bij Koninklijke Zeelandia Groep
Het is via deze pagina momenteel helaas niet mogelijk is om te reageren op de vacature. Op de hoogte blijven van de nieuwste carrierekansen? Meld je dan aan voor onze Jobagent-service! Bekijk hier de vacatures waarop je nu kunt solliciteren.
Traineeship Royal Zeelandia Group
Ambitious for a new challenge
The Royal Zeelandia Group is a family owned company and is founded in 1900 and still headquartered in Zierikzee Netherlands. Over the years Zeelandia has become a global player in the bakery ingredients business.
Today, over 3,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to develop our bakery products and services tailored to local tastes and needs all over the world. Zeelandia has operations in over 30 countries and sales in about 100 countries.
Together with our customers we explore the world of bakery. Thinking differently, we find inventive ways to create bakery success. We are constantly searching for new opportunities and new ingredients to improve products and processes.
To strengthen our growth ambition for the future we are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Zeelandia Group Trainees.
What’s in it for you
Are you ready to kickstart your career? We are offering future trainees a great chance to get in on the action. During our 2-3 years traineeship we offer you the chance to develop yourself for a future leadership / senior specialist role and to give you the possibility to explore and discover more areas of expertise. During this process you will be taking a deep dive in to our organization and the markets we serve. You will experience a steep learning curve all the way and at times will be making your fair share of mistakes. We encourage you to make them… because only by doing so… you will accelerate your learning process.
Working together and having fun along the way
You will be cooperating with (international) colleagues and build an international network with high exposure to (senior) management. This will enable you to learn more, grow and develop yourself for your business future. The fun part of all of this is that you will discover that you are capable of more than you initially expected. All along we will be handing you all the right tools in making this possible!
- You will start in an existing function/role/project within an OpCo (Operating Company of Zeelandia) or within the group organization in one of our functions like: Finance/ IT, HR, Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain or Operations.
- You will be part of the Trainee group and you will work with the other trainees on an (international) assignment/project.
The ideal trainee has the following profile
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have maximum one year working experience.
- You have a high proficiency in English both in speaking and writing.
- EU- nationality/ EU-citizen.
- You like working in an International company with a lot of different stakeholders and cultural differences.
- You have a high drive to challenge yourself and eager to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have a pioneer mentality and you feel comfortable and positively challenged when not everything is sorted out.
- You feel at home in an continuous improving environment.
- You take ownership and responsibility in your own development.
You are broad employable to different roles within the company:
- On operational/tactical/strategical level.
- Within a function or general.
- Willingness to work internationally (to travel and/or work/move temporary to other locations).
What do we offer?
Besides the benefits that comes with this traineeship, we offer you a good renumeration package, a good work-life balance and a challenging program in an ambitious, international and dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to make the difference. We would like to start as soon as possible with our traineeships and we will consult with you about the starting moment.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to Anika van der Welle by email: email@example.com. After we receive your application we will take it into consideration and we will reply back to you.
In case of any questions about the traineeship program, please get in contact with Anja Hamers, Group HR director: firstname.lastname@example.org and Rene Westerbeek, Corporate HR Business partner: email@example.com
We are Zeelandia. #keepexploring.
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!