Bezig met laden...
Young Talent Program bij The Kraft Heinz Company
Young Talent Program Kraft Heinz
If you're currently a student pursuing your bachelor's or master's degree and are looking to gain hands-on experience, join our table!
Our Young Talent program offers a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, gain real business experience, get exposure to senior leadership, and receive educational and advanced training. As a Kraft Heinz intern, you will be the owner of your projects and your career.
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
During this program, you'll join a class of other ambitious young talents to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, participate in a function-specific role and deliver tangible business results, while immersed in weekly learning opportunities and social experiences.
After the program, young talents present their projects and results to Leadership. Those who over-deliver are offered the opportunity to join Kraft Heinz permanently.
What will you be doing?
You could be a part of retail sales.
You could work in procurement, supply chain, or manufacturing.
You could make an impact in finance, tax, people & performance, project management, or information technology (IT).
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language- both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS office- especially Excel.
- Dutch language skills are a BIG plus!
- NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you are an EU citizen- or you are studying in the Netherlands).
- Strong affinity: You have a strong affinity with marketing and/or data analytics looking to be trained in real business life conditions.
- Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you have excellent communication skills- to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident: You’re a go getter- you’re not easily thrown off your game- not even when you get resistance.
- Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated- when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Curiosity- positivity & enthusiasm: You’re curious- positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
- CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights
- Online Pymetrics assesment
- Online Pymetrics video interview
- Online Screening Interview via Microsoft Teams
- Online Hiring manager interview
- Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you:
Program start date: June/July 2021
Duration: 5 or 6 months
Allowance: 625 euro per month (40hrs- 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern you’ll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz- we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company- Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently- the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home fulltime by a company provided laptop- as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
For any questions regarding these positions or the recruitment process- please feel free to contact:
Folke van der Veen
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!