Bezig met laden...
Het is via deze pagina momenteel helaas niet mogelijk is om te reageren op de vacature. Op de hoogte blijven van de nieuwste carrierekansen? Meld je dan aan voor onze Jobagent-service! Bekijk hier de vacatures waarop je nu kunt solliciteren.
Cisco Marketing Specialist - Summer internship - Amsterdam
Start: 24th May 2021
Duration: 3 Months
Area of Interest: Marketing and Communications
Job Type: Intern
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about while gaining real-world experience! Plan and execute marketing projects in collaboration with your team. Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations, and interests.
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business / International Business or a related area.
- On track for a 2:1 or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus (Dutch, French, Danish or Swedish)
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Market research and analysis
- Data analytics and insights
- Content creation
- Marketing project planning and execution.
- Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines.
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver.
- You should have a legal right to work in The Netherlands.
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Don’t take our word for it, check out what some of our recent hires are saying! #wearecisco
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!