Bezig met laden...
EMEA Trainee Program bij The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program
Program Start Date: September 2020
Duration: 4.5-month program
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary locations: United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Dubai & Egypt
Business Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing
Application period: September 2019 – April 2019
1st September – 1 December for assessment centers in November, December 2019 and January 2020
1st December 2019 – 1st April 2020 for assessment centers in March, April & May 2020
Apply online: https://www.kraftheinzcompany.eu/careers/EMEA-Trainee-Program
NOTE: Working rights in at least one of these countries are required
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program:
A 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- During a 6-week functional bootcamp across Europe you will get a hands-on
- induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing).
- This is followed by a real business project in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
- After this bootcamp you start in Field Sales bootcamp in the UK, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
- After 4.5 months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position.
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program
Interested in our Program?
Apply now via the 'Solliciteren' button!
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!