Bezig met laden...
International Traineeship Business Analyst / Digital Transformation bij IMCD Group
Het is via deze pagina momenteel helaas niet mogelijk is om te reageren op de vacature. Op de hoogte blijven van de nieuwste carrierekansen? Meld je dan aan voor onze Jobagent-service! Bekijk hier de vacatures waarop je nu kunt solliciteren.
IMCD Group International Traineeship Business Analyst / Digital Transformation
IMCD is a market-leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals and food ingredients. Listed at Euronext, Amsterdam, IMCD realised revenues of approximately € 3 billion in 2019 with 3,000 employees in 50 countries on 6 continents. IMCD's dedicated team of technical and commercial experts work in close partnership to tailor best in class solutions and provide value through expertise for our customers and a diverse range of world class suppliers.
Its HQ is in Rotterdam.
With annual revenues exceeding €500MM IMCD Food & Nutrition is a leading food ingredient distributor with a focus on the helping small food producers innovate to respond to rapidly changing consumer trends. The leadership of the Business Group is located in Rotterdam.
The business group is offering an opportunity to a fresh graduate to join its team as a trainee, working in the area of business analytics as well as assisting with the “Go Digital” imperative.
During your traineeship you’ll rotate between different projects and departments including operations, IT, product management and Marketing. You will also get the change to do one of your rotations abroad. After your traineeship of maximum 2 years, you will be placed in a long-term position within the firm based on your own interest and experience.
Reporting to the business group director you will be supporting the growth of the Food & Nutrition by providing data analysis both in internal systems and external market data. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to stand out and test their skills towards either a commercial or digital career in a rapidly growing global company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assisting business group management and regional business leaders with performance analysis on the food business in different regions, comparing those and making suggestions for margin expansion.
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators by country and assisting business management to improve those.
- Reporting on financials as well as selling project pipeline
Digital transformation ambassador
- Support in the adoption of IMCD’s digital transformation efforts (Salesforce, Einstein Analytics, E-commerce platform) for the business group
- Actively supporting B2B e-commerce by assisting product managers
- Running digital marketing campaigns for the European region
- Developing and maintaining Microsoft based collaboration platforms together with the Information Technology Team.
- University (WO) Master’s degree with a background in, for example, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Business Information Management, Management and Innovation.
- Less than 2 years of (relevant) work experience.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Academic or practical work around digital transformation
- Fluent in English, an additional language is considered a bonus.
- Evidence of leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurial/commercial attitude, eagerness to learn, innovative, critical thinker and a go-getter.
- Working at the headquarters of a fast-growing global company with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
- Future career advancement and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Working at IMCD
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!